Baldan Periodontics follows all guidelines set out by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO), Public Health and the Canadian Dental Association.
We are preparing the following measures to ensure the health and safety of all patients and their families:
- Surgically Clean Air Medical Grade Purifiers with HEPA filtration
- Staggered appointment times
- Patient COVID-19 screening
- Non-contact temperature readings
- Closed treatment rooms to contain aerosol
- Frequent disinfection of common areas and high-use surfaces (ex. doorknobs)
- Health Canada approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Universal mask policy
- Social distancing practices (ex. no handshakes)
- Daily team member screening
Standard Protocols We Already Perform and Will Continue to Follow:
- Thorough disinfection of treatment rooms using medical-grade products proven effective against COVID-19
- Sterilization of instruments
- Single use disposable items whenever possible
- Biological spore testing on every sterilization cycle
- Universal precautions in infection control
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers available throughout the office
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Baldan Periodontics is in the process of preparing the office to provide periodontal treatment to you in a safe environment. The office changes will take a few weeks to complete and then we will be able to treat you with all the appropriate safety measures in place. We are looking forward to seeing you again!